Friday 7 February 2014

Quick Aside

Just saying, I'm getting really fucking close to snapping. If I see one more instance over the internet of three-word pop-punk/post-hardcore bands being referred to by all these abbreviations and shit, I'll break a fucking neck. BAND NAMES AREN'T MEANT TO BE ABBREVIATED, UNLESS THEY'RE REALLY FUCKING LONG. Do you see me going around, "I was listening to TSP, and I realised how similar they are to DK, and NYD, and KJ, and SLF! Omg, I need to see BR live!"

It just sounds fucking stupid, and makes you sound like a preteen fanboy/girl. Which you likely are anyway if you are doing that shit. Also, what the fuck is up with how Googling something to do with punk can turn up 50% pop-punk? That didn't use to happen. Fuck Google. Fuck everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, are TSP, DK, NYD, KJ, SLF and BR real bands? If so, what are they?

    ReplyDelete